**For concession stand inquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concession Stand Guidelines for 2017 Season
The success of the Concession Stand is critical to the league. Therefore it is important that we get the full cooperation of all of the parents of the girls that participate in the Ponytails.
- One parent/guardian of each girl playing in the L/D Ponytails is required to work (1) one shift (approximately 2 hours) at the Concession Stand during the season.
- If a family has more than one girl playing in the league, they only need to work 1 shift. Your $75 Concession Stand Deposit check will be returned after completing your scheduled shift.
- You can elect not to work at the Concession Stand by paying a $50 'buy-out' fee at the time of registration.
- You must select a date and shift at one of the Registration Sessions. There WILL NOT be an opportunity to select a time to work after the Registration Sessions are completed. No one will call to get you scheduled for a shift after the Registration Sessions are completed.
- If during the season, your shift is canceled, FOR ANY REASON ...it will be YOUR responsibility to get yourself rescheduled for a different date / shift. In order to do this you must either email the Concession Stand staff at or go up to the Concession Stand while you are in the park during a game and reschedule your shift in person or call the Concession Stand staff and leave a message on the facility's prepaid phone at . No one will call to get you rescheduled and the Concession Stand staff does not give out their personal numbers.
- You will be able to verify the available shifts by stopping at the Concession Stand during the days that it is open. (Typically that will be Monday, Tuesday and Saturday)
- If you choose not to fulfill your obligation at the Concession Stand and/or do not show up to work your scheduled shift, you will forfeit your right to the return of the $75 Concession Stand Deposit check collected at the time of registration.
When working a shift at the Concession Stand, there can be no children or players inside the work area. Shift obligations must be fulfilled by an adult.